This friday we – me, my sister and our 2 male companions start out 4-weeks-trip to China, where will start in Shanghai and after end up in Peking again.
The first 2 weeks are planned by Marco Polo Younglines. We decided to take a guide for our start because noone of us four really speaks Chinese and the guided two weeks are especially designed for young people and should be quite a fun therefore.
Some information on the destinations on out tour:
- SHANGHAI (Transrapid into central, Expo, Huangpu, Team, Damo-mountain…)
- ISLAND PUTUOSHAN (holy mountain, beaches and temples…)
- HANGZHOU (monastery, fairee, forest hiking…)
- Wuzhen (Tai-Chi silk Shopping, Wiking again…)
- XIAN (Yangling-Museum, biking …)
- Huashan-Mountains (hiking)
- LUOYANG (truing, Terrakotta army…)
- LUOYANG (Longmen-temple, Shaolin-abbey…) BEIJING Ankunft in der Hauptstadt (forbittden citty, biking, shopping, heaven’s temple, hiking, great wall, pandas :)…)
Stay tuned for some upcoming blog posts, but I have to admit, I do not know how often we will have the possibility to publish blogpost via the web in China, so maybe until October! 🙂